Marriage at the Registry Office with Interpreter Sarah

Translating and Interpreting at weddings and the registrations of weddings is my favourite task! Positive atmosphere, lovely people who have found each other and if tears at all – tears of joy.

Authorised Translator

In order to enter into marriage in Germany an international couple needs to submit some documents including their German translation first: Birth Certificate, Identity Card or Passport, Driving Licence, Certificate of no impediment (never heard of? it doesn’t exist in every country), Certificate of Divorce, Death Certificate or other legal documents. As an authorised translator I am offering such certified translations of certificates for the language pairs German-English-German and German-Spanish-German.

Sworn Interpreter

Some registry offices ask for an interpreter for the foreign spouses according to their knowledge of German already for the wedding registration. As a sworn interpreter for Englisch and Spanish I am also available for this service. Just recently, I had the pleasure to accompany a German-Australian couple from the translation of their documents, via the interpretation at the marriage registration to their festive wedding. How lucky am I?

Please, don’t hesitate to explore my services in the field of foreign languages (which include French) further.